Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Confessions of a Turk

Can someone please tell me what's going on at MSNBC?

Cenk? Any thoughts?


For the uninitiated, Cenk Uygur is the co-founder and main host for the internet political talk show The Young Turks. TYT began in 2002, and has since become a significant outlet for liberal/progressive political commentary. TYT's Youtube channel receives about 19 million views per month, making it one of the most popular destinations on the internet.

This video doesn't surprise me. For as long as I've been alive, the media and the government have shared an unwritten agreement not to prod too deeply into each other's affairs. Unfortunately, this press/political group massage ensures the public will never really know the truth about what our government is doing, and why. More power to Cenk for holding fast to his ideals. I think he made the right move.

I think I hear Current TV calling. Keith, can you get this guy a job?



peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment