Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Winter's Tale Plankage

So I've sat on these pictures long enough. It's time to let them breathe.

These are planking pictures taken during intermission and post-show of the last performance of Delaware Shakespeare Festival's The Winter's Tale. Many may be a bit grainy and/or dark because I was toying with the settings on my camera and the light was fading fast. I didn't want pictures that would keep spilling off the page of my blog!

In the photos, you'll see epic planks by Janice Rowland, Griffin Stanton-Ameisen, Sean Bradley, and myself.

Check 'em out.



The illusive Double-Overhead Compartment Plank


The Under-The-Bus Plank in Workout Clothes


The tricky Double-Across the Headrests Plank



The technically difficult Roadie Box Plank


The Radiant Hermione Plank


The Great Depression Plank


The Tailgater's Plank


The "Papa was a Rolling Stone" Plank


The flamboyant Handrail Plank


Apparently, Janice and Griffin had no idea what plank was until Sean and I began goofing around. Nevertheless, this planking session has sparked conversations about a day of planking in and around the greater Philadelphia area. So if you're a fan of plankage, stay tuned.



peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment