Thursday, August 18, 2011

Therein Lies the Rub

I hope this conversation leads to something substantial.

Dylan Ratigan and Co. are drafting a constitutional amendment to regulate campaign finance. Whoa nelly.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


This one, too.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



I actually need to sleep tonight, so I'll be very brief.

Corruption in campaign financing is the single most debilitating problem facing United States politics. Nearly every major government impasse or injustice during the past 30 to 35 years has roots in the flow of money in and out of the legislative system. If anything can be done to regulate the way politicians fund their campaigns, then many of the problems America faces will be solved pretty quickly. I wish Dylan and his folks the best of luck with this.

I'll sign the thing as soon as it gets to me.



peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment